4.06.2013

What am I doing?!


Good question. I am moving back to the central coast of lovely California in May! This means if you are in Flagstaff and would like photos, call me and we'll get you scheduled before the move. If you happen to be in San Luis Obispo County, get ready, I'm coming your way!

I've started out slow taking on clients, refining my craft at NAU and building my portfolio. Now I'm ready and excited to pursue photography professionally. I've discovered that I love taking photos of people, especially in natural light. So if you are interested in a portrait session with me, let me know, I would love to work with you. Also I love to get lost in the beauty of nature every chance I get, so if you would like a print, please visit my website: www.jessicasilvius.com. If what you are looking for isn't there, feel free to contact me and make a request. Thank you so much for checking out my blog and website, and liking my photos on Facebook. I really appreciate your support, it has been so encouraging.

Jess  

☼♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment